No products in the cart.
This Agreement governs the terms by which members and users of hqdetails.com web site (“Site”) obtain the right to use the commercial or free of charge Content provided by Suppliers through the web site located at www.hqdetails.com .
a. “Site” refers to hqdetails.com web site, operated by Nikita Gushchin, Russian Federation.
b. “Content” refers to any material published at hqdetails.com including (but mot limited to) 3D models, textures, materials, plug-ins, xPresso setups, scenes, tutorials, images, text and software.
c. “End-user” refers to person or business who downloads and uses Content from hqdetails.com
d. “Supplier” refers to the person or business who publishes Content at hqdetails.com
e. “Service” refers to license, download or upload to or from hqdetails.com or any other partner website.
II. LICENSE TERMS
We hereby grant to you non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Content for the Permited use as described below. Supplier of the Content retains ownership of the copyrights, intelectual property rights and all other rights. All license rights terminate immediately and without notice (i) if a sale is reversed for any reason (ii) if you breach any part of this agreement.
a) Permitted use
When you purchase commercial Content or Download free Content via the Site, you are granted the following rights:
* install and use the Content on as many computers as needed, but only at a single location at one moment. Free Content may be installed and used on more than one computer or hardware device, owned and operated by you.
* worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free rights to print, broadcast, digitally perform or otherwise display the Content in the form of still images and/or animations. This includes, but is not limited to, commercial mediums such as print, broadcast, film, web graphics, computer games.
b) Rights not granted
You are not allowed to:
* redistibute, re-sell, lend, lease, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content itself or the rights granted under this Agreement.
* post a copy of the Content on a network server or web server for use by other users.
* remove any notice of copyright or trade-mark if it is embedded in the Content.
* use or display any Content that features a picture of a real person in a manner that (i) depicts such person in a way which would be reasonably likely offensive or unflattering to any person reflected in the Content or (ii) would lead a reasonable person to think that that such person uses or personally endorses any business, product, service, cause, association or other endeavour or (iii) is considered pornographic, obscene, immoral or infringing
* use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo.
This License Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the Content along with any copies or archives of it and ceasing to use the Content for any purpose. The Agreement also terminates without prior notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using the Content, destroy or delete all copies and archives of the Content and if requested, confirm to Digital Media in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
IV. LIMITED WARRANTIES
The Site acts as an exchange of Content between those who provide Content to the Site and those who wish to use such Content. We grant no rights and makes no warranties regarding the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, patented or copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture or other forms of intellectual property represented in any Content.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NIKITA GUSHCHIN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU.